قسم علوم البيئة والتنمية الصناعية
Current Research Tracks in Environment:
1. Ecotoxicology and public health.
2. Application of GIS in Environmental Study.
3. Water Treatment .
4. Solid waste treatment
5. Improving final product quality by using alternative raw materials or mix composition without effecting in the cost.
6. Marine biology.
7. Bio monitoring.
8. Pharmaceutical Residues.
9. Environmental Engineering.
10. Alternative fuel ex: Agriculture wastes, Industrial Waste, Hot Plate technology, menithabel waste, drilling oil gas sludge, etc…….
Future Research Tracks in Environment:
1. Pharmacological and toxicological effect of the obtained degradation products on living organisms.
2. Investigation and monitoring of hazardous pollutants in aquatic environment.
3. Using floating plants and/or Algae in waste-water purification.
4. Using floating plants and/or Algae in nutrient removal and producing alternative animal feed and bio-fuel.
5. Advanced and conventional water and waste-water treatment techniques.
6. Environmental risk assessment in the aquatic environment.
7. Ecology of infectious diseases in Egypt and Middle East.
A) Study spill over dynamics.
B) Spatial modeling and Ecological niche modeling.
C) Ecology and interaction of host and vector.
8. Conservation Genetics.
B) Identifying new SNPs in migratory birds for conservation.
9. Biodiversity, mapping and remote sensing.
A) Water birds diversity.
B) Human impact on biodiversity.
C) Conservation plan for threatened birds in Egypt.
D) Using birds as bio indicator of environmental toxicity.
Future Research Tracks in Cement:
2. Grinding aids for the mills.
3. New technology of reduction of ti6+to ti3+.
4. Mechanical strength enhancers.
5. Alternative cements "geo-Polymers".
6. Pizo-electric and pizo-reactivity of cement.
7. Nano-cement chemistry.
8. Recycling of bi-products in cement manufacturing.
9. Raw materials behavior and its effect on dust emission.
10. Innovation of new design or process reducing dust emission from cement industry chimneys.
11. Study the effect of environmental conditions (including temperature, humidity and oxygen) on stability of pharmaceutical compounds producing degradation products.
12.The best selective mining plan for non homogenous lime stone and its impact on both grinding and burning processes.
13. The pre crushing of limestone and its impact on mill productivity.
14. The effect of limestone hardiness on the efficiency of cement industry.
15. The relation between sand mill and raw mill sieve and clinker phases formation.
16. The variation of heavy fuel oil quality and its impact on clinker quality.
17. Ring formation during using heavy fuel oil mixed with water.
18. Effect of adding different percentages of sand on the physical and mechanical properties of white cement.
19. Improvement the efficiency of clinker cooling and its effect on clinker reactivity.
20. Increasing the whiteness degree of white clinker by decreasing the temperature of clinker.
21. Different optimum sulphate values complying different standards.